Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription Problems

I renewed a subscription for Hulu in the settings of my ipad. It shows that the subscription is active and renewed. However, when I go to log in to Hulu it says that I do not have an active subscription. Anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 11:02 PM

Kdognmoose Said:

"Subscription Problems: I renewed a subscription for Hulu in the settings of my ipad. It shows that the subscription is active and renewed. However, when I go to log in to Hulu it says that I do not have an active subscription. Anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting Subscription Renewals:

A Glitch, Perhaps?:

Perhaps it is a glitch and it did not go through correctly. In the past, I purchased and app, and had to get a new purchase due to utility work down the street that made my power briefly go out. So, I contact Apple Support, and they gave me a replaced purchase. So, contact Apple Support:

Apple Contact Us:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 11:02 PM in response to Kdognmoose

Kdognmoose Said:

"Subscription Problems: I renewed a subscription for Hulu in the settings of my ipad. It shows that the subscription is active and renewed. However, when I go to log in to Hulu it says that I do not have an active subscription. Anyone know what the problem is and how I can fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting Subscription Renewals:

A Glitch, Perhaps?:

Perhaps it is a glitch and it did not go through correctly. In the past, I purchased and app, and had to get a new purchase due to utility work down the street that made my power briefly go out. So, I contact Apple Support, and they gave me a replaced purchase. So, contact Apple Support:

Apple Contact Us:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you :)

Subscription Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.