Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 promax overheating !!

bought iphone 12 pro max last summer , had no issues at all the phone was very impressive , this month and after ios 15.3.1 , phone started to get hot , during calls and video games showing the screen of ( temperature , let you iphone cool down then you can use it )

shutting down all the connections and capping me .. limiting my movement my calls and transportation ..

i called apple support , they told me .. after diagnostic test that i have no hardware issues .. and i have to visit a service store of them .. i’m very disapointed and scared that apple might not fix it for me .. i spent alot of time and effort to buy this phone .. i keep hearing bad experiments about how apple authroized resellers here .. ( egypt ) deal with customers and that i might not have a chance to fix it for free ,

this must not be a miss use .. as i think

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 12:21 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Feb 23, 2022 3:17 AM in response to Alaa_naser

Thank you for your reply!

Check out these articles to learn more about your iPhone repair service and to see if the warranty can cover repair fees or not and how much you should pay if you don't have a guarantee

Legal - iOS Warranty EMEA Arabic - Apple

~

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

~

Click on this link to find out where Apple's approved center or official Apple stores in your country:

Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Greetings!!

Iphone 12 promax overheating !!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.