Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t know my passcode, didn’t know I had one. Help

Passcode

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 8:51 AM

Tgsharp wrote:

I don’t know my passcode how do I get it

You can’t. All you can do is reset the phone to factory settings if you forgot the passcode. And you were required to enter a passcode when you first set up the phone, so you clearly knew you had one at setup time.

If your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 8:51 AM in response to Tgsharp

Tgsharp wrote:

I don’t know my passcode how do I get it

You can’t. All you can do is reset the phone to factory settings if you forgot the passcode. And you were required to enter a passcode when you first set up the phone, so you clearly knew you had one at setup time.

If your iPhone has iOS 15.2 or later installed, check out this link→How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support. Otherwise:

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

I don’t know my passcode, didn’t know I had one. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.