Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I buy AppleCare+ for my MacBook Pro?

Hello, I brought a new MacBook Pro from apple in the USA. But I forgot to buy Applecare, now I am and live in another country which is not listed on APPLE site, where they sell apple care. I need to buy it, but they require me to write the billing address in the USA, which I do not have. Can someone help me to find the way to buy AppleCare+?

Thank you very much

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 10:37 AM

Depending on which country you are in, there may be one of two types of the extended warranty: Applecare and Applecare +. But, even with one of those two, service and/or parts may not be available everywhere. And, if Apple has decided not to offer it, you can't buy it. If you had bought it when you bought the device, the warranty may work in a foreign country, but you cannot buy it there. You also only have 60 days to buy it - maybe you are beyond that.

You need to contact Apple for more detailed info. We are just other users here.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2022 10:37 AM in response to ichiaz

Depending on which country you are in, there may be one of two types of the extended warranty: Applecare and Applecare +. But, even with one of those two, service and/or parts may not be available everywhere. And, if Apple has decided not to offer it, you can't buy it. If you had bought it when you bought the device, the warranty may work in a foreign country, but you cannot buy it there. You also only have 60 days to buy it - maybe you are beyond that.

You need to contact Apple for more detailed info. We are just other users here.

How can I buy AppleCare+ for my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.