Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HI I HAVE AN IPHONE 12 PRO MAX, I BOUGHT IT AT THE APPLE STORE. THE SCREEN BROKE...MY QUESTION IS IF I CAN EITHER REPLACE MY IPHONE OR REPAIR? AND IF THE WARRANTY COVERS FOR THAT ?

HI, I HAVE AN IPHONE 12 PRO MAX THAT I BOUGHT IT AT THE APPLE STORE. THE SCREEN IS BROKE...MY QUESTION IS EITHER CAN REPLACE IT OR REPAIR AND IF THE WARRANTY COVERS?

Posted on Feb 23, 2022 7:18 PM

2 replies

Feb 23, 2022 7:35 PM in response to amoangie

Apple's warranty will not cover accidental damage. There's a chance that it might cover something like a stress crack of the display. If it's malfunctioning for any reason not related to physical damage, the warranty should cover it.

It is my understanding that a replacement screen assembly from Apple should have at least a 90 day warranty or the remainder of the original warranty - whichever is longer.

HI I HAVE AN IPHONE 12 PRO MAX, I BOUGHT IT AT THE APPLE STORE. THE SCREEN BROKE...MY QUESTION IS IF I CAN EITHER REPLACE MY IPHONE OR REPAIR? AND IF THE WARRANTY COVERS FOR THAT ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.