Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Remote won’t work

Since the Apple TV remote moved to the Command Center, I am no longer able to use my remote. I have Apple TV Model A1625 (64 GB) and latest updates on iPhone 11. I lost my Apple TV remote do I use it on my phone and I never had this problem before the remote control moved to the Command Center. I’ve read that others have this issue too but I haven’t seen a resolution. Please advise.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 8:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 11:22 AM

For model Model A1625, using the software remote should be easy, if the Apple TV box and iPhone are already on the same network, as described in the linked support article. If they’re not on the same network, then you’ll have to use a functional remote first, to set the correct network settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 11:22 AM in response to GiantTaco

For model Model A1625, using the software remote should be easy, if the Apple TV box and iPhone are already on the same network, as described in the linked support article. If they’re not on the same network, then you’ll have to use a functional remote first, to set the correct network settings.

Apple TV Remote won’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.