Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keyboard needs to be charged, but my new Mac didn’t come with the cable I apparently need to recharge it

My keyboard needs to be charged, but my new Mac didn’t come with the cable I apparently need to recharge it

iMac Pro

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 8:48 AM

It should have come with a USB / USB-C to Lightning Cable in the box for the keyboard. Like the one you would use for an iPhone or older iPad.

If you don't have it, you can always use one form an iPhone, iPad or iPod you may have lying around.

Last resort, would be to buy one: link-> USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m) - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Mezzo1551

It should have come with a USB / USB-C to Lightning Cable in the box for the keyboard. Like the one you would use for an iPhone or older iPad.

If you don't have it, you can always use one form an iPhone, iPad or iPod you may have lying around.

Last resort, would be to buy one: link-> USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 m) - Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.