You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello There. Will the AirPods Pro connect to a MacBook Pro with the operating system Catalina 10.5.7?

Hello there. Will the AirPods Pro connect to a MacBook with the system software Cataline 10.15.7?

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2022 9:12 PM

Alliayah05 Said:

"Hello there. Will the AirPods Pro connect to a MacBook with the system software Cataline 10.15.7?"

-------

Catalina 10.15.7.

Yes. The AirPods Pro with connect to a MacBook with this system software.

3 replies

Feb 25, 2022 10:15 PM in response to Alliayah05

Alliayah05 Said:

"Well I am having a problem with my Air Pods Pro connecting to my Mac which is running Catalina 10.15.7 which is the latest software"

-------

"Reset the Bluetooth module":

There is an option in pre-macOS Monterey versions called "Reset the Bluetooth module". However, Apple did away with that feature in Monterey. That would likely fix this issue. So, see my User Tip I authored in the days of Catalina: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip. In the second reply on it, I mention to provide Apple feedback, recommending that they bring this feature back. So, visit my User Tip, view my second reply, and perform as instructed. Apple needs to bring this back, big time.

Hello There. Will the AirPods Pro connect to a MacBook Pro with the operating system Catalina 10.5.7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.