Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to receive two factor authentication codes on my phone.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:40 AM

Hello there,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue receiving a verification code, and we want to help.

"Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you'll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code."

The following page outlines the different ways you can receive a verification code: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

If you're still unable to receive a verification code, please check out the "If you still can't sign in" part of the above link as well.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 7:40 AM in response to msonaggera

Hello there,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue receiving a verification code, and we want to help.

"Whenever you sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or browser, you'll confirm your identity with your password plus a six-digit verification code. There are a few ways you can get a verification code."

The following page outlines the different ways you can receive a verification code: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

If you're still unable to receive a verification code, please check out the "If you still can't sign in" part of the above link as well.

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.