Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one when a family member has a year Music subscription

I know if I have an Apple Music paid year subscription, and change to Apple One Family, my year subscription is cancelled and a pro-rated amount returned, but will happen the same when the subscription is from a family member?

Currently I have 200 GB iCloud+ subscription shared with my wife. My wife has a yearly Apple Music subscription but I don't have any music subscription.

Then, if I subscribe to Apple One Family, what happens with her year-paid subscription? Will it be pro-rated refunded?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 8:01 AM

Hi rfog frog,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with Apple One and your wife's subscription to Apple Music.

If you start and Apple One Family subscription, your wife's yearly subscription should be canceled and a pro-rated refund applied: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One.

However, if you encounter any issues, please visit Get Support.

Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 8:01 AM in response to rfog frog

Hi rfog frog,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with Apple One and your wife's subscription to Apple Music.

If you start and Apple One Family subscription, your wife's yearly subscription should be canceled and a pro-rated refund applied: Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One.

However, if you encounter any issues, please visit Get Support.

Have a fantastic day!

Apple one when a family member has a year Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.