Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to verify my Apple ID email address?

I want you to verify my Apple ID email

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 11:10 PM

As you creates new Apple ID with your gmail id,

you can get full access if your Apple ID as you complete your verification of mail id,

so, when you creates your Apple ID with your gmail id through settings in iPhone or any apple device.

At that time after creating your Apple ID, you can able to see the verification option available on the bottom of your Apple ID which is visible in settings of your IOS device.

so as you created your Apple ID with your specified gmail id, click on verification tab which is now visible, and apple will send you a mail for verification and there you have to put that 6 digit code for verification.

once it’s done,

you are able to get full access of your Apple ID and make everything possible with your Apple ID which you wants to do with it on your IOS device.

hope this might help.

cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2022 11:10 PM in response to I_b-k

As you creates new Apple ID with your gmail id,

you can get full access if your Apple ID as you complete your verification of mail id,

so, when you creates your Apple ID with your gmail id through settings in iPhone or any apple device.

At that time after creating your Apple ID, you can able to see the verification option available on the bottom of your Apple ID which is visible in settings of your IOS device.

so as you created your Apple ID with your specified gmail id, click on verification tab which is now visible, and apple will send you a mail for verification and there you have to put that 6 digit code for verification.

once it’s done,

you are able to get full access of your Apple ID and make everything possible with your Apple ID which you wants to do with it on your IOS device.

hope this might help.

cheers.

Feb 25, 2022 9:10 PM in response to I_b-k

Hi I_b-k,

Welcome to the Apple Community,

Re: I want you to verify my Apple ID emai

We are all Apple users, like yourself, in this community,

( We have no access to your account or details,

so are unable to verify your Apple ID email address for you.)

Your Apple ID is usually an email address that you use to sign-in to your Apple ID.

and

then you enter your Apple ID password.

You might want to check if your email address is in use ok.

Eg:

Here is the Apple ID sign-in page online.

https://appleid.apple.com

OR

sign in on your Mac, iPhone or other device

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you need a verification code to log-in:

Apple may send a code to a trusted device that is listed in your Apple ID.

or

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

or

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

More info:

About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

Also, if needed:

There is a "Get Support" link to Apple at top right on this discussion page

Hope something here helps with what you need.

All the best :-)

How to verify my Apple ID email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.