Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos not syncing from my iPad to my Mac

iCloud photos not syncing from my ipad to my mac?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2022 7:55 PM

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2022 7:55 PM in response to Corlin3

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

iCloud photos not syncing from my iPad to my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.