Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I could not edit Word document in Pages

Recently I couldn’t edit any MS Word document in my iPad Air 4 using Pages. This was not happened before. When I type or key in something in Word, my Pages suddenly short down or closed down. Is there anyone can help? TQVM.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:22 AM

Hello ye120,

We understand you're experiencing an issue editing a document in Pages, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. First, does this issue happen with a new Pages document? If so, please follow these steps: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If this issue only happens with imported Word documents, there may be an issue with the version you're importing. Please be sure Word and Pages are up-to-date on every device.

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 6:22 AM in response to ye120

Hello ye120,

We understand you're experiencing an issue editing a document in Pages, and we'd like to get you pointed in the right direction. First, does this issue happen with a new Pages document? If so, please follow these steps: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If this issue only happens with imported Word documents, there may be an issue with the version you're importing. Please be sure Word and Pages are up-to-date on every device.

Best regards.

I could not edit Word document in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.