Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connectivity issues via usb to Cricut

Why can I not get my Cricut Explore 3 to connect to my Mac book via usb? I have bought two splitters neither one made a difference I can connect via Bluetooth, but that is not always convenient.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 1:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 11:24 AM

Thanks for getting back to me. They have been absolutely no help. I have spent hours on end with them. They have sent a new machine, new cord. Then told me it was Apple's problem. Spent hours with apple support. They told me it was Cricut's problem. I am beyond frustrated with the entire ordeal.

4 replies

Feb 27, 2022 10:33 AM in response to Create29

Greetings Create29,

We understand that you are having some difficultly connecting to your Cricut Explore machine, and we'd like to help. We were able to find some information within this article: How do I set up my Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine? – Help Center

Since the issue is only happening when trying to connect to this specific third-party product, you'll need to contact the accessory manufacturer for assistance. You can use this link for Cricut support: Help Center

Take care.

Connectivity issues via usb to Cricut

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.