Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lose old music if switch to Apple One?

I am considering switching to Apple One for family plan. My 4 kids already have Apple Music on their ids. What will happen to their music?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 2:21 PM

Good afternoon,

Apple One is a fantastic subscription, and it's definitely worth the switch from individual subscriptions. When switching over to the Apple One bundle, questions often come up. Apple One upgrades you and your family to iCloud+, Apple Music Family, etc. This process makes no changes to any saved data, and it's all seamless and fast. As an Apple One subscriber myself, everything changes as it should, and there are no modifications to anyone's saved data.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 2:21 PM in response to Chardonnay75

Good afternoon,

Apple One is a fantastic subscription, and it's definitely worth the switch from individual subscriptions. When switching over to the Apple One bundle, questions often come up. Apple One upgrades you and your family to iCloud+, Apple Music Family, etc. This process makes no changes to any saved data, and it's all seamless and fast. As an Apple One subscriber myself, everything changes as it should, and there are no modifications to anyone's saved data.

Have a great weekend, and thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Community.

Lose old music if switch to Apple One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.