You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stickers for messages

Several of my sticker packs display their icon and name but have no content. I was able to get back the bitmoji ones, but not the others. I have restarted and tried on my phone and iPad

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 4:41 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2022 10:52 AM in response to fel-o

Hello fel-o,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! We understand some of your sticker apps aren't showing any content. We're happy to assist you with this.

Let's make sure your devices are up-to-date: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Try opening the apps outside of the Messages app to see if they display any error messages.

Make sure there are no updates for the apps: How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

This article can also help with the stickers apps that aren't showing the content:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

Best Regards.

Stickers for messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.