Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I put my phone on low mode when phone charging

whats the importance of putting my phone on low mode when fully charge and it’s good to do so

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 6:02 PM

Putting it in low power mode is useful if you will be unable to charge it for a long period of time. The downside is that not background processes will run, so it won’t sync iCloud or back up to iCloud, won’t automatically download app or iOS updates (won’t update iOS at all) won’t update email until you open the app, etc. As it severely restricts the use of your iPhone don’t use low power mode routinely, only when you are in a position where you can’t charge it for a long period of time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 6:02 PM in response to Kwame-6755

Putting it in low power mode is useful if you will be unable to charge it for a long period of time. The downside is that not background processes will run, so it won’t sync iCloud or back up to iCloud, won’t automatically download app or iOS updates (won’t update iOS at all) won’t update email until you open the app, etc. As it severely restricts the use of your iPhone don’t use low power mode routinely, only when you are in a position where you can’t charge it for a long period of time.

Can I put my phone on low mode when phone charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.