Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Being charged money for nothing

the last 2 months my card has been charged $14.99. I only have one subscription currently running with apple which is binge (13.99) my card was already charged by binge a week ago and today my card was charged again for $14.99 I have checked my media and purchases along with looking in my emails for receipts but there’s no record of a purchase for $14.99. I’ve already canceled my card once and don’t want to do it again but this problem has happened too many friends of mine. I’ve also tried removing my card off this device but I cannot since I need to have one card registered. I want my money back as I’m not paid a lot but I don’t know what to enter in requesting a refund? Please help, thankyou

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 5:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 5:37 PM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. If the charges didn't come from Apple, dispute them with your financial institution.

(214868)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2022 5:37 PM in response to mattise208

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover them, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it. If the charges didn't come from Apple, dispute them with your financial institution.

(214868)

Being charged money for nothing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.