Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch pairing

I can’t pair my Apple Watch to my iPhone It says incorrect password and Apple ID when I enter my detail. I changed the password and tried several times it’s still not pairing. What can I do?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 1:13 AM

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps in this link;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

Or;

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 1:13 AM in response to Nicktarget

The person that you bought/got this watch from needs to follow all the steps in this link;

Remove the Activation Lock so that the buyer can use it.

If they can't or won't then get your money back or recycle the watch and mark it down as a bad experience.

Or;

You can ask apple to remove the activation lock online on this page;

Online Activation Lock Removal Tool.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt with the serial number along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Apple Watch pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.