Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I pay for iCloud storage with money in itunes a debit Visa card was on account and not good anymore

A girl paid for I iCloud storage w her visa debit card. It is no longer good. I put 25$ in iTunes account w a prepaid card. How can I use that money to pay the1$ a month. One month was declined and I want to pay it.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:13 AM

Diann60 Said:

"How can I pay for iCloud storage with money in itunes a debit Visa card was on account and not good anymore: Just buy Apple gift card and n Apple store app Do I do that first then take Visa card of my friends off ?

———-

Yes. Money is deducted off of your Apple Account. Once it is zeroed out, it then comes off of the Visa card.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 6:13 AM in response to Diann60

Diann60 Said:

"How can I pay for iCloud storage with money in itunes a debit Visa card was on account and not good anymore: Just buy Apple gift card and n Apple store app Do I do that first then take Visa card of my friends off ?

———-

Yes. Money is deducted off of your Apple Account. Once it is zeroed out, it then comes off of the Visa card.

Feb 26, 2022 9:01 PM in response to Diann60

Diann60 Said:

"How can I pay for iCloud storage with money in itunes a debit Visa card was on account and not good anymore: A girl paid for I iCloud storage w her visa debit card. It is no longer good. I put 25$ in iTunes account w a prepaid card. How can I use that money to pay the1$ a month. One month was declined and I want to pay it."

-------

Use Apple Storage Gift Cards:

You cannot use an iTune Gift Card to pay for iCloud. You need to use Apple Store gift cards: What type of gift card do I have? - Apple Store Gift Cards - Apple Support. It will then be deducted from your account.

How can I pay for iCloud storage with money in itunes a debit Visa card was on account and not good anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.