Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number of iPhone X battery draining fast complaints

Due to the extremely high number of complaints on the iPhone X battery draining too fast, Apple should upgrade the iPhone X’s battery with a more powerful one. The difference in battery power between the iPhone X and iPhone 11 is about 400mAh. Please help your iPhone X users. Thanks Apple

iPhone X, 15

Posted on Feb 26, 2022 11:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 8:58 AM

I found the solution. iPhone X has too many settings that drain the battery life. First is turn off True Tone and Attention for Face Id. Plus the other usual ones like off Background App Refresh and any other settings that you don’t need. Apple still should recall all iPhone X to upgrade the battery capacity

3 replies

Feb 27, 2022 9:08 AM in response to Jack-19

Yeah but contrary to company believes, the reality is different. Apple thinks we in the hundreds are wrong? I don’t think so. If it’s isolated cases then yeah. But too many have the same problem with iPhone X. I solved the problem by myself by shutting off many unnecessary settings, like True Tone, Attention for facial id recognition and touch to open/wake up the screen. Instead just press the side button then swipe up for facial id to open your phone. It helped greatly.

Number of iPhone X battery draining fast complaints

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.