Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore purchased and deleted song?

Hello, I purchased meditation "Увереност и самоуважение" from the artist Милена Голева. Probably I deleted one of the songs in this album by mistake. How is it possible to have it again in my Library, in my songs, in my downloaded songs. Also I can't buy it again, because it is written "purchased" in iTunes store.

Явно без да искам, съм изтрила една част от албума. Как мога да възстановя тази песен? Също така в Itunes ми пише "Purchased" и не мога да я купя отново.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 5:51 PM

Thank you for your reply, mim_en,

Sorry that article hasn't worked for you.

Picture three seems to be an invoice that could either be accepted, or withdrawn from, and not a receipt for purchase.

Troubleshooting: Apple article:

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 5:51 PM in response to mimi_en

Thank you for your reply, mim_en,

Sorry that article hasn't worked for you.

Picture three seems to be an invoice that could either be accepted, or withdrawn from, and not a receipt for purchase.

Troubleshooting: Apple article:

If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

Hope this helps :-)

Feb 28, 2022 5:56 PM in response to brbo

Hello Brbo, thank you for your assistance. It still doesn’t solve the problem.

this is what appears in purchased section. The 1-st song doesn’t appear at all (picture 1)

picture 2 is showing when I search in ITunes

picture 3 is showing I paid for whole album.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

how to restore purchased and deleted song?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.