Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone else have CONTINUOUS problems with information in NOTES frequently disappearing then reappearing without cause! HOW can this be fixed? It’s gotten so NOTES is highly unreliable and worthless as a tool I’ve used since forever. HELP!!!

Does anyone else have CONTINUOUS problems with information in NOTES frequently disappearing then reappearing without cause! HOW can this be fixed? It’s gotten so NOTES is highly unreliable and worthless as a tool I’ve used since forever. HELP!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 9:21 AM

Hello CarlaAD,

We understand you're experiencing issues with the Notes app. The best steps to take for this behavior can be found in the Related Article above. Should the issue persist we'd recommend reaching out to support in your region. You can do so here: Get Support

Regards.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.