Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel a subscription but it wont give me a choice, its iCloud storage

How can i cancel my iCloud+ storage ?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 2:35 PM

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Also see the following from that support article:

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 2:35 PM in response to daff288

Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

Also see the following from that support article:

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

I want to cancel a subscription but it wont give me a choice, its iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.