Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A lost iPhone

I had my iPhone 13 Promax recently stolen, activated the “lost mode”, shown up in a location on google map for one day, however “Find my iPhone” can not see it now as it totally disappeared from my devices list!!

Need your help pls.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 10:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 10:44 PM

Most likely, the stolen iPhone has been powered off or is unable to access the Internet, either by cellular or wireless. As such the "Last Know Location" would appear in the Find My app for up to 24 hours. After then, it will not appear again until it is powered back on and connected to the Internet.

We are only Apple-product users here. As such, we cannot assist you with this ... nor can Apple. Apple only provides the "Find My" service to let you try to locate the lost/stolen Apple device. Apple does not get involved in their recovery.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2022 10:44 PM in response to Abumazin123

Most likely, the stolen iPhone has been powered off or is unable to access the Internet, either by cellular or wireless. As such the "Last Know Location" would appear in the Find My app for up to 24 hours. After then, it will not appear again until it is powered back on and connected to the Internet.

We are only Apple-product users here. As such, we cannot assist you with this ... nor can Apple. Apple only provides the "Find My" service to let you try to locate the lost/stolen Apple device. Apple does not get involved in their recovery.

A lost iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.