Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Calendar on my iPhone & Mac

Is there a way to delete Holidays from the calendar?

Thanks for your help.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 27, 2022 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 2:18 AM

The local (ie. national) calendar in the iOS Calendar app seems to be immovable. However, that doesn't mean you have to see it. I turned mine off and you can do this on your iPhone by touching on the 'Calendars' label at the foot of the app screen.

You will then see a list of all your calendars, including Holidays. Remove the tick beside the name by touching on it and you will no longer see the holiday events in the app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 2:18 AM in response to 1-2-3HELP

The local (ie. national) calendar in the iOS Calendar app seems to be immovable. However, that doesn't mean you have to see it. I turned mine off and you can do this on your iPhone by touching on the 'Calendars' label at the foot of the app screen.

You will then see a list of all your calendars, including Holidays. Remove the tick beside the name by touching on it and you will no longer see the holiday events in the app.

Apple Calendar on my iPhone & Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.