Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

C

Charges for Apple account that I am no longer able to sign into so I’m unable to cancel subscription and I’m not even sure what subscription is for, so how should I proceed?

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 10:32 AM

You will need to recover access to the account to cancel the ongoing subscriptions.

If you cannot follow the steps here: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support directly so they can help you regain access to the account.

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or click here-> Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 10:32 AM in response to latisha299

You will need to recover access to the account to cancel the ongoing subscriptions.

If you cannot follow the steps here: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then contact Apple Support directly so they can help you regain access to the account.

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Or click here-> Apple Support

C

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.