Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transactions From Itunes

To whom it may concern, 

Hope all is well.

I’ve been receiving messages about transactions that are being made from my card. It’s not the first time that this happened but I just realized as i never noticed. I tried to see why these transactions are being made from the “subscription” in settings but it said that i have no subscriptions. Can you please tell me why “Apple” is taking almost 3€ from my bank account please, and can you stop it? 

Thank you in advance 

Regards,

Zvea

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 1:19 PM

One possibility that is not a subscription but that is a recurring billing is for iCloud storage that was upgraded from the free 5GB plan to the 200GB plan for 2.99 € per month. You can use the following instructions to see what plan you are on (and to cancel if if desired): Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 1:19 PM in response to ZveaDebattista

One possibility that is not a subscription but that is a recurring billing is for iCloud storage that was upgraded from the free 5GB plan to the 200GB plan for 2.99 € per month. You can use the following instructions to see what plan you are on (and to cancel if if desired): Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201382

Transactions From Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.