Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my Ipad Pro 9.7 will not charge

My iPad Pro 9.7 will not charge even when it's plugged in. Would a new battery fix this issue?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2022 3:08 PM

Have you tried using a different charger and a different cable to see if this is the problem? If not, than take your iPad to an Apple Store for a diagnosis

I have an iPad Pro 9.7 and had a problem with the charging port. I took it in to an Authorized Apple Service Provider ( no Apple Stores in my area ). They diagnosed it and it was sent to Apple for a replacement at the going rate, ( expired AppleCare). I chose this solution because I like this iPad model.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2022 3:08 PM in response to greekmom1993

Have you tried using a different charger and a different cable to see if this is the problem? If not, than take your iPad to an Apple Store for a diagnosis

I have an iPad Pro 9.7 and had a problem with the charging port. I took it in to an Authorized Apple Service Provider ( no Apple Stores in my area ). They diagnosed it and it was sent to Apple for a replacement at the going rate, ( expired AppleCare). I chose this solution because I like this iPad model.

my Ipad Pro 9.7 will not charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.