Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos

I’ve deleted photos & deleted them from the bin also. How can I get them back? And yes iCloud was turned on. I’ve basically lost them all and don’t know how to get them back.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 2:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 6:15 AM

Welcome Nella228,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you have an issue restoring deleted photos on your iOS device.

We'd try the following steps in: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

You mentioned deleting them from the bin, did you remove them from the Recently Deleted folder? If not, they still may be within that folder.

If you were using iCloud Photos, deleted the photo from the device and the Recently Deleted folder, then there is no way to restore them.

Hoping this helps out though, take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 6:15 AM in response to nella228

Welcome Nella228,

Thanks for posting in Apple Communities. It sounds like you have an issue restoring deleted photos on your iOS device.

We'd try the following steps in: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

You mentioned deleting them from the bin, did you remove them from the Recently Deleted folder? If not, they still may be within that folder.

If you were using iCloud Photos, deleted the photo from the device and the Recently Deleted folder, then there is no way to restore them.

Hoping this helps out though, take care.

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.