Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can’t get Facebook to load and I get a “no internet connection” message. My internet is connected. Work perfect on data. others apps working good on my wifi too, only Facebook don’t work on my home wifi But Facebook working good on the public wifi

can’t get Facebook to load and I get a “no internet connection” message. My internet is connected.

Work perfect on data. others apps working good on my wifi too, only Facebook don’t work on my home wifi

But Facebook working good on the public wifi of my job.

I tried to reinstall the Facebook app but it’s not working

iPhone 13

Facebook is updated

iOS is updated

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 6:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 6:43 AM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and try again. If the issue persists, contact Facebook, the App developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies

can’t get Facebook to load and I get a “no internet connection” message. My internet is connected. Work perfect on data. others apps working good on my wifi too, only Facebook don’t work on my home wifi But Facebook working good on the public wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.