Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i want to add my gmail account to iOS mail app, it already has two old email accounts prepopulated. How do i delete those? I’ve tried deleting. Tried network reset, tried erase google history, made sure I’m signed out if any google accounts.

When i want to add my gmail account to iOS mail app, it already has two old email accounts prepopulated. How do i delete those? I’ve tried deleting. Tried network reset, tried erase google history, made sure I’m signed out if any google accounts. I don’t want those emails to be there, for privacy reasons IOS has somehow even saved password on the second one although i have never set it up to save it

how do i delete it from already being in add account setting and how do i prevent it from happening again

it’s been working fine until two days ago

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 8:19 AM

Add first the account that you want to add, see this Apple article:  Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Now remove the other 2 accounts:

Try this -> go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> scroll & tap the email address you want to delete -> scroll down & tap Delete account.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 8:19 AM in response to iPod is screwed up

Add first the account that you want to add, see this Apple article:  Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Now remove the other 2 accounts:

Try this -> go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> scroll & tap the email address you want to delete -> scroll down & tap Delete account.

When i want to add my gmail account to iOS mail app, it already has two old email accounts prepopulated. How do i delete those? I’ve tried deleting. Tried network reset, tried erase google history, made sure I’m signed out if any google accounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.