Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad to ipad

My computer died, so I only have my IPad now. How do I transfer my ITunes from my ipad to my ipod? I can’t play my ipod unless I’m using Wi-Fi, I’m thinking I need to download everything again. How do I sync these two? Thank you

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 2:01 PM

You cannot sync music from an iPad to an iPod. You can only transfer music from a computer to an iPod.

If using the Apple Music subscription service, the uploaded library from a computer may be available on other devices such as an iPod.

If the music was bought from iTunes, then you can re-download it form the iTunes Store: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 2:01 PM in response to Toooldtounderstand

You cannot sync music from an iPad to an iPod. You can only transfer music from a computer to an iPod.

If using the Apple Music subscription service, the uploaded library from a computer may be available on other devices such as an iPod.

If the music was bought from iTunes, then you can re-download it form the iTunes Store: link-> Redownload music - Apple Support

Ipad to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.