Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpod pros too loud!

Anyone know how to turn down the airpod pros? Even on the quietest setting they are so loud! It’s says 38 decibels but they are definitely louder than that! I’ve tried all the settings options I can find but no luck

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 8:40 PM

comeoneileen814 Said:

"Airpod pros too loud!: Anyone know how to turn down the airpod pros? Even on the quietest setting they are so loud! It’s says 38 decibels but they are definitely louder than that! I’ve tried all the settings options I can find but no luck"

-------

Troubleshooting Loud AirPods:

Start Here: Adjust the volume bat on the Application themselves.

Singling-Out the Device:

What device are you connecting these to?

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2022 8:40 PM in response to comeoneileen814

comeoneileen814 Said:

"Airpod pros too loud!: Anyone know how to turn down the airpod pros? Even on the quietest setting they are so loud! It’s says 38 decibels but they are definitely louder than that! I’ve tried all the settings options I can find but no luck"

-------

Troubleshooting Loud AirPods:

Start Here: Adjust the volume bat on the Application themselves.

Singling-Out the Device:

What device are you connecting these to?

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

Airpod pros too loud!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.