Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My cards are already in my Apple wallet but they got deleted they show they’re still in there but they won’t let me use them and I can’t re-add them because they say they’re already there

I accidentally deleted my cards for my Apple wallet but when I went to add them back in it says they’re already there but I can’t access them to actually use them I can’t find them and it won’t let me re-add them

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:30 AM

Hello leonara209,

If you're having trouble adding cards to use with Apple Pay, you'll want to use the steps from the article that you used to contact us: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

If you've taken those steps, but you're still unable to add back your cards, you'll want to contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 11:30 AM in response to leonara209

Hello leonara209,

If you're having trouble adding cards to use with Apple Pay, you'll want to use the steps from the article that you used to contact us: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

If you've taken those steps, but you're still unable to add back your cards, you'll want to contact Apple Support: Get Support.

Take care.

My cards are already in my Apple wallet but they got deleted they show they’re still in there but they won’t let me use them and I can’t re-add them because they say they’re already there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.