Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my email back

I’m trying to fix my email I have the wrong email on my phone and I don’t know how

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2022 10:55 PM

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities.

See: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Jack

2 replies

Mar 1, 2022 11:06 PM in response to 3Marley3

3Marley3 Said:

"How do I get my email back: I’m trying to fix my email I have the wrong email on my phone and I don’t know how"

-------

Troubleshooting eMail on an iPhone:

What exactly is wrong about the eMail? It is the wrong account? Or have you lost eMails? Or is it com thing else?

A. Blank eMails:

Does this happen on all devices? Do you see this when you directly log in to the eMail provider on their Web site? If not, then it is an issue with your current user on device. If so, then it is something you should ask your eMail provider about.

B. Lost eMails:

You likely are running out of space, and your eMails are being deleted to make room as more and more come in. Remember that you are only granted a certain amount of space. So, are these actually in your eMail account when you visit the Web site of your eMail provider?

How do I get my email back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.