Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 was hacked

Any advice on who I can contact in regards to iPhone 13 being hacked? Apple is ZERO help!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 1:46 AM

42 replies

Mar 3, 2022 6:29 AM in response to Kiddanno

Kiddanno wrote:

I deleted the app December 6th after that screen shot was taken

I would suggest you restore your device to factory settings to undo whatever damage may have been done.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

I would further suggest you do it using a computer. That will install a fresh copy of iOS.

Apr 15, 2022 2:23 AM in response to thomasraj12

Apple have plenty of solutions.

Learn more about how use the Find My App\

Find My - Official Apple Support

Then look at this Apple article and my additional advice below it:

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is lost or stolen – Apple Support (UK)

Tracking lost or stolen phones

The 'Find My' tracking is to help you discover if you left your phone in the office or the restaurant. Lost or Stolen phones are rarely ever seen again.

Risk mitigation

Get your provider to

Cancel your SIM.

Send you a replacement SIM on same number.

You can then put the SIM in another iPhone to get the codes you will need.

Phishing warning

Its possible for a thief to obtain your phone number particularly if you did not have a PIN set on the SIM. So do not respond to texts to sign into your account! They are NOT from Apple.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Resign to the fact that if you had a passcode set and you do not provide your Apple ID via phishing texts then your data is safe but you may never see the phone again.

May 11, 2022 3:51 AM in response to LD150

I know iPhone can be hacked, I stopped receiving calls and messages. I tried factory resetting the phone and it would not power off. I am being hacked intentionally, they knew all my personal information. I contacted , my carrier and apple, both being NO help. I requested a new SIM card and a new phone number, they know or knew everything I was doing, being able to see and hear everything. When Apple was doing diagnostic on my phone the tech was booted out of the phone 3 times, she had to call me back on google voice.

if you don’t know what you’re talking about don’t comment!

The people hacking my phone is in law enforcement and they are very sophisticated. They were able to get control my tv through fire tv remote that was installed on my phone

Mar 2, 2022 2:03 AM in response to Jack-19

Security features are constantly turned off. Focus is turned on sometimes. emails are constantly jacked up. Passwords and passcodes are changed/incorrect. I have 3 iPhones on our account and all 3 have their own journals. So everything's written down. Several times stuff is incorrect. We have a 13 now locked out and the user password is incorrect

Mar 2, 2022 2:12 AM in response to Kiddanno

None of what you describe is due to any third party "hacking" your phone.

It may be due to more than one user sharing the same apple ID.

It may be due to inexperienced handling.

If I were you I would move or sync all your photos and data into iCloud and wipe the phones and start again.

If more than one person is using these phones, set them up up with their own apple ID.

Mar 2, 2022 6:55 AM in response to Kiddanno

To repeat: Your phone has not been hacked unless you jailbroke it, and even then it is unlikely. So if you try to fix it under the assumption it has been hacked you will never resolve the real problem. If you truly believe it has been hacked, after being told several times it can’t be, then get rid of the phone, and don’t get any smartphone, because iPhones are the most immune to malware of any smartphone. Get a basic flip phone and replace it every few weeks.

Mar 2, 2022 1:48 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

The screenshot is from December 6th 2021. 1day after we switched carriers and activated the 2 iPhone 13's. It's from Zenkey for T-Mobile. All the carriers use this app. This was when I tried to verify my browser (Safari) as a trusted browser. This Hacking has gone on since June of 2020 through Verizon, AT&T, Metro and now T-Mobile. Since June 2020 me and my gf have gone through 10 cell phones, 3 tablets, 2 laptops and an apple smart watch. I've had accounts changed as in totally different. Lost sale money and can't ever contact the company because emails are so jacked up daily! Apple supervision couldn't figure out the problems and had me factory reset my phone. There's not anyone using any id's other then the owners. We don't have any form of social media apps. I get e-mails from past Facebook accounts but I just get run in circles trying to log in. PayPal no, credit karma no, eBay no, amazon definitely no. All these are apps we never can access plus pretty much anything else. It's really sad. Everyone thinks I'm crazy or out for attention. All I can say is come to my house for a couple hours and you'll run away screaming!

Mar 2, 2022 2:01 PM in response to Kiddanno

Kiddanno wrote:

The screenshot is from December 6th 2021. 1day after we switched carriers and activated the 2 iPhone 13's. It's from Zenkey for T-Mobile. All the carriers use this app.

I worked for Verizon Wireless for 20 years and have never heard of this app.

What do you think that screen shot is telling you?

This was when I tried to verify my browser (Safari) as a trusted browser.

Verify it as trusted for whom?

Mar 2, 2022 2:34 PM in response to Katana-San

There is a Zenkey app for each of the carriers in the US. Sounds to me like the carriers teamed up and hired a third-party company or something. Zenkey also says it uses your device for your login to websites, that sounds akin to putting all your eggs in one basket. Definitely smells fishy.

@Kiddanno your phone wasn’t hacked, Zenkey screwed something up.

Mar 2, 2022 2:48 PM in response to Katana-San

and I checked out Zenkey online…

Me too.

https://myzenkey.com

Yet another completely useless piece of security garbage. It is also available for the iPhone.

https://myzenkey.com/download/

This from the first linked page:

ZenKey offers real-time protection against fraud.

Anytime you see a line like that, read it as, "This app is guaranteed to completely screw up your device's operation.", as it constantly interferes with what you're trying to do.

Mar 3, 2022 5:34 AM in response to She85

Name one occasion, the date and the location where an iPhone was hacked, apart from Pegasus which was blocked and cost millions to hack.

Do not include times where users installed rubbish security apps that open users' data to the app owners or when users had their apple credentials phished. Cannot prevent user stupidity or naivety.

Details please. Now.

My iPhone 13 was hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.