Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does the online store not work in Russia

I want to sell apple products, but for some reason the store does not work.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 10:50 AM

Apple pay works, there are no problems with this. You cannot buy a product.

And the blocking will somehow affect the end of the war? You, by these actions, cause a negative attitude towards the company.

9 replies

Mar 2, 2022 12:36 PM in response to Johnathan Burger

Samsung's competitor has no such problems, all products are sold. And there is not even a price increase. And due to the closure of sales of apple products, Russian companies have doubled prices for the remnants of apple products. I don't want to buy headphones for my wife and now I have to watch and choose Samsung and Huawei products. It will not bring anything good to the company. All these measures will lead to an outflow of customers. This is how competitors make products no worse.. it's a pity that this happened. People who are not responsible for the current situation suffer.

Mar 2, 2022 2:05 PM in response to AndrewCk22

The ability to use cards or process other banking transactions seem to vary somewhat depending on the bank. Unfortunately, no one here in this user-to-user forum can give you more information.

I understand that you are not responsible for any of the current awfulness and just want to buy some headphones for your wife. But, until the current geopolitical crisis is resolved, that may be difficult. And, no one here can fix that for you.

Why does the online store not work in Russia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.