Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google maps

Hi, I am sharing my google location for always with a friend but they said it is not updated every time it shows 21 hours ago or 1 hour ago, but it should be using my location always either I am using the google map app or not (should be a filled arrow on the top of screen).

But it is just a hollow arrow I don’t know what is wrong but it is not updating my location by itself as I need to open google maps to update my location.

Please let me know if anybody facing the same issue and how to make that hollow arrow filled so It will use my location always.

In my settings, already I clicked for always and precise location but still I see hollow arrow while using other applications.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 11:15 AM

The standard advice with a third-party app is to delete the app and reinstall it. If that doesn't help, contact the app developer.

1 reply

Google maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.