Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microfono

Ciao sono Roberta, vi scrivo per un problema del mio iPhone sette che persiste e che è nato da un giorno all’altro, questo problema è legato al microfono: il mio cellulare non mi permette di fare audio su qualsiasi social, chiamate o videochiamate, video, parlare con Siri… insomma tutto ciò che è legato al microfono, il problema maggiore è che secondo me non si tratta del microfono rotto, perché altrimenti gli audio avrei potuto farlo tranquillamente, anche se con un disturbo nell’audio, invece il cellulare non mi permette di fare nulla di tutto ciò che riguarda il microfono. Come posso fare? È un problema che posso risolvere da sola?

iPhone 7, 15

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2022 2:20 PM

Hi, I'm Roberta, I am writing to you about a problem with my iPhone seven that persists and that was born overnight, this problem is related to the microphone: my mobile phone does not allow me to make audio on any social network, or video calls, videos , talk to Siri ... in short, everything related to the microphone, the biggest problem is that in my opinion it is not the broken microphone, because otherwise the audio could do it quietly, even if with a disturbance in the audio, instead the mobile phone does not it allows you to do anything related to the microphone. How can I do? Is this a problem I can solve on my own?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2022 2:20 PM in response to Roberta_campaniello

Hi, I'm Roberta, I am writing to you about a problem with my iPhone seven that persists and that was born overnight, this problem is related to the microphone: my mobile phone does not allow me to make audio on any social network, or video calls, videos , talk to Siri ... in short, everything related to the microphone, the biggest problem is that in my opinion it is not the broken microphone, because otherwise the audio could do it quietly, even if with a disturbance in the audio, instead the mobile phone does not it allows you to do anything related to the microphone. How can I do? Is this a problem I can solve on my own?

Microfono

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.