Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud has been hacked

What can I do if my iCloud was hacked?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2022 12:26 AM

hi my phone was hot, apps crashing, people were sending & receiving messages with my apple ID, battery wasnt lasting. heres what fixed this for me. go to settings, apple ID, scroll down to see what devices show & remove any that arent yours. for me, there was a device labeled roku that was showing & even though i have a roku tv, it turns out that wasnt my actual tv.. someone had gained access to my icloud & was hiding under a legitimate looking device name. after i removed it, phone stopped with “virus/hacking” type issues. after removing change icloud password & i even changed my passcode. hope this helps u too

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2022 12:26 AM in response to 4433pp

hi my phone was hot, apps crashing, people were sending & receiving messages with my apple ID, battery wasnt lasting. heres what fixed this for me. go to settings, apple ID, scroll down to see what devices show & remove any that arent yours. for me, there was a device labeled roku that was showing & even though i have a roku tv, it turns out that wasnt my actual tv.. someone had gained access to my icloud & was hiding under a legitimate looking device name. after i removed it, phone stopped with “virus/hacking” type issues. after removing change icloud password & i even changed my passcode. hope this helps u too

My iCloud has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.