Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone11 came with a charging cable but no adapter for that cable to plug into power.

how can I charge my iPhone 11 without the proper power adapter to use with the charging cable?

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 11:55 AM

You can buy a power adapter such as Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple or buy a USB-C power adapter from a 3rd party. Or if you have a power adapter and a cable from an older iPhone or iPad you can use that instead of the cable that came with the iPhone. Another option is to use a Mac USB-C power adapter if you have on.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2022 11:55 AM in response to inger11

You can buy a power adapter such as Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple or buy a USB-C power adapter from a 3rd party. Or if you have a power adapter and a cable from an older iPhone or iPad you can use that instead of the cable that came with the iPhone. Another option is to use a Mac USB-C power adapter if you have on.

Mar 4, 2022 12:06 PM in response to inger11

It is unfortunate that their is no adapter for the charger. But it does not say it comes with a brick. Click this link Buy iPhone 11 - Apple and scroll down, you should see a "What's in the box" and it will show you that it comes with only 2 things. The phone and charger. Also you can buy a brick here a Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple :)

My iphone11 came with a charging cable but no adapter for that cable to plug into power.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.