Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i recover my apps data after restoring my iphone through Itunes?

Recently i have forgot my apple passcode and unfortunately i have to restore my iphone x through itunes after that i lost my all apps and data whats the solution for this?

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 1:19 PM

The solution. Is to restore a backup in order to get your data back. If you don’t have a backup, you can download your apps again for free. You can do that when you set up the device again and sign into your Apple ID, but they will not have the associated data with them. If you sync content with iCloud, that data will be restored when you turn on all of the switches for the services that you use with iCloud.

This explains how to restore a backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2022 1:19 PM in response to diyyal1234

The solution. Is to restore a backup in order to get your data back. If you don’t have a backup, you can download your apps again for free. You can do that when you set up the device again and sign into your Apple ID, but they will not have the associated data with them. If you sync content with iCloud, that data will be restored when you turn on all of the switches for the services that you use with iCloud.

This explains how to restore a backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

How can i recover my apps data after restoring my iphone through Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.