Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

junk email sent to me

I am getting a lot of junk email sent to my iCloud email but the thing is my email is not in the To or Cc so I don't know why I am getting these email. I keep adding them to my junk folder but the keep coming. Please help me find a way to stop this

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 10:30 PM

You have followed these two articles Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud - Apple Support

Manage junk mail in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Now set up rules to move incoming mails if they are junk to trash Set up rules to filter email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

3 replies

Mar 3, 2022 10:38 PM in response to cbn8pe

cbn8pe Said:

"junk email sent to me: I am getting a lot of junk email sent to my iCloud email but the thing is my email is not in the To or Cc so I don't know why I am getting these email. I keep adding them to my junk folder but the keep coming. Please help me find a way to stop this"

-------

Troubleshooting Junk eMail:

Having Interacted with these eMails, perform the following...

A. Scan with Malwarebytes for Mac:

Start with running a scan for malware, using Malwarebytes for Mac and remove what is found. Perhaps something was installed that made this occur. Remove what is found from the quarantine. Malware is short for: Malicious Software, which makes you computer act in a mislead manor.

Downloads:

1. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac
  2. Malwarebytes Uninstaller

B. Modify your Credentials:

If you suspect activity issues, and interacted with it an any form, then modify the you credentials:

C. Report Phishing Scams to Apple:

Forward these eMails to Apple using this eMail address: reportphishing@apple.com. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: an eMail being a phishing scam.

Mar 3, 2022 10:39 PM in response to cbn8pe

cbn8pe Said:

"junk email sent to me: I am getting a lot of junk email sent to my iCloud email but the thing is my email is not in the To or Cc so I don't know why I am getting these email. I keep adding them to my junk folder but the keep coming. Please help me find a way to stop this"

-------

Create and Use a New Alias:

If you wanted to, create a new Alias. Then, turn off your current one. Go Here: Add and Manage eMail Aliases for iCloud Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support. Everything would be kept, but your eMail would be different. Trash all this junk, seeing if you no longer get it. You cannot turn off your current iCloud Account.

junk email sent to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.