Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Contacts to IMac from IPhone 12 Pro Contacts?

Lost my IMac Contacts app and took hours to recreate it. I added all I could still from auto fill on the IMac's email. Now I also see many contacts on my IPhone that I didn't find to add to my new Contacts.

Is there a site to show me how to add the IPhone contacts into the IMac Contacts without replacing all the addresses I have already added?

Thanks.

GIna

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 5:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 8:18 PM

The Contacts app in Mac OS cannot be deleted or lost, it is part of Mac OS and resides in the Applications app. Why don't you start at the top and tell us exactly what happened to cause the situation you are in. Your contacts will sync if you are using iCloud or if you sync manually by following the directions in Sync contacts and calendars onto your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2022 8:18 PM in response to Gina B

The Contacts app in Mac OS cannot be deleted or lost, it is part of Mac OS and resides in the Applications app. Why don't you start at the top and tell us exactly what happened to cause the situation you are in. Your contacts will sync if you are using iCloud or if you sync manually by following the directions in Sync contacts and calendars onto your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Sync Contacts to IMac from IPhone 12 Pro Contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.