Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon app inverted color on videos

Just noticed this a week or two ago using my iPhone 13 mini. I go into the Amazon app then try to watch product and customer reviews videos but they all have inverted colors.

I looked at Accessibility, Display & Text Size, Smart Invert and Classic Invert and they are both off.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 3, 2022 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:47 PM

Hi shawndoe2000,

Does this only occur in the Amazon app itself? If so, you may want to try closing the app and opening again. You can learn how to do that here: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

If the issue persists you can check the App Store for any updates. If there are none deleting and reinstalling the app would be the best next step to try. Keep in mind this may result in some app data loss.

Take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 1:47 PM in response to shawndoe2000

Hi shawndoe2000,

Does this only occur in the Amazon app itself? If so, you may want to try closing the app and opening again. You can learn how to do that here: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch

If the issue persists you can check the App Store for any updates. If there are none deleting and reinstalling the app would be the best next step to try. Keep in mind this may result in some app data loss.

Take care.

Amazon app inverted color on videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.