Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone screen unresponsive

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:26 AM

10 replies

Mar 7, 2022 1:07 PM in response to DAVDDCARLO

We offer solutions that are proved to have worked after years (9 in my case) of involvement.

If you expect us to type them out every time in our own spare time you expect too much.

The volunteers that participate on this site are Apple product users just like you. We do so of our own volition, and the vast majority of  participants want nothing more than to help solve problems simply because we enjoy it.

You no like? you go elsewhere.

Mar 7, 2022 2:11 PM in response to LD150

My initial comment said that restarting the phone does nothing and is the same problem as the other user. Everyone knows they should “restart the phone”. A generic response wasn’t helping anyone.

I didn’t ask you what this forum is for, your rating or your permission to type my opinion here.

Your solutions contain no new information that isn’t already available elsewhere and that’s the point I was making.

Mar 7, 2022 2:23 PM in response to DAVDDCARLO

Let us know how the phone gets repaired at no cost.

If the information is so readily available elsewhere it begs the question why you skipped over it and came here.

Updates require maximum power which is why they will not happen unless you have 50% battery or on charge. If your phone had a weakness then the heat of the update may cause it to fail a few weeks earlier that it might otherwise. But updates do not cause failures of hardware per se.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.