Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant' create a new account !

Hello,

Can someone explain me why Can't' create a new account on Itunes ?

I try 4 computers, and same result, its a bug or what ?

Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 2:38 AM

In that case you need to go to the website mentioned in the message and follow the steps through to the Get Support option. I've put the link in this post (the blue text), although you will see that it states Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support which is correct.

It's the page where you choose the region of the world that applies to you.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 2:38 AM in response to OneQusa

In that case you need to go to the website mentioned in the message and follow the steps through to the Get Support option. I've put the link in this post (the blue text), although you will see that it states Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support which is correct.

It's the page where you choose the region of the world that applies to you.

Mar 4, 2022 9:48 AM in response to OneQusa

Without finding out from you what happens when you try to create a new account, no one will be able to offer you a reasonable answer.

Have you tried the link that is shown in the message? It's the best place to begin, you will find links to your part of the world and at the end of that process, if you require it, the option to Get Support, by phone, chat or email.

There is one thing for you to consider though; if you have managed to sign into Apple in order to start this discussion, then you already have an Apple account, so do you have a specific need to create a new one? If you create a second account, you will not be able to use media (songs etc.) purchased on the first account.

Mar 4, 2022 4:28 PM in response to the fiend

Yes, You right.

The problem appears when I create an account via Itunes, then I activate it with an email code. And the message pop up, i try different emails and the result always is the same. Not sure its a bug on Apple, or i got banned HWID or what, but i try on difrent PC and get the same result, i cant pass creating new account via Itunes.

Cant' create a new account !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.