Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop Christmas songs from playing when it isn't Christmas time?

Why can't the music app have the option to not play Christmas music when it is not the Christmas season? This is a computer with a calendar after all!

There is so much this app could do to make this easier, come on Apple!!!

Why are the categories here to post this under still list iTunes??

iTunes does not exist! Come on Apple!!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2022 12:00 PM

There is always the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

This is a user forum & Apple barely looks here. But, they are always looking at the product feedback. Maybe make a separate Christmas playlist? Not to sound any kind of way buuuttttt.....the app's job is to play music, not to know if you like Christmas music in March. I am not trying to be sarcastic at all. I promise. ☺ Have a great afternoon

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2022 12:00 PM in response to Mark J1

There is always the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

This is a user forum & Apple barely looks here. But, they are always looking at the product feedback. Maybe make a separate Christmas playlist? Not to sound any kind of way buuuttttt.....the app's job is to play music, not to know if you like Christmas music in March. I am not trying to be sarcastic at all. I promise. ☺ Have a great afternoon

How do I stop Christmas songs from playing when it isn't Christmas time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.