Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watching apple TV on my television,not my laptop

How can I watch Apple TV on my TV (Firestick)and switch from my laptop

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2022 1:00 PM

1. Download the Apple TV app onto your Fire TV device. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support Watch on Amazon Fire TV - Apple Support
  2. Sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon).
  3. Navigate to the tv+ tab for Apple TV+ content, or elsewhere for other content.

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2022 1:00 PM in response to angeliki176

1. Download the Apple TV app onto your Fire TV device. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support Watch on Amazon Fire TV - Apple Support
  2. Sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account through the in-app Settings (sprockets wheel icon).
  3. Navigate to the tv+ tab for Apple TV+ content, or elsewhere for other content.

Apple TV app user guide for smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple Support

Watching apple TV on my television,not my laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.